October 17, 2013

Fabric/ Decor Haul

Hello everyone.
So recently I have received decor and fabric items I had ordered from Ebay and Aliexpress. First of all, I didn't have a lot of stuff to begin with, so I had to work with what I have found from my Home Economics class back in school.
These are the items I had decided to buy so I could start creating things with more colour and creativity.

I got 42 felt pieces 30cm x 20cm at Aliexpress. This felt fabric is pressed, almost like a sheet of paper which is good for cutting, but if you want to make soft to touch toys or other decorations, this is not suitable.
1. A small pack of colourful bows
2. Wooden button shapes- apples, Disney characters, animals, cars etc.
3. Plastic buttons- different colours, shapes and sizes. These can create amazing works.
4. Half buttons (200 pcs)- these can be used for eyes/nose or just decor on your felt toys or other creations. I haven't tried these yet, but will let you know in my upcoming tutorials.
Last but not least, my dear sister picked up these maple and oak leaves from our local fabric store, which I really like, and hope to get some more crafty bits there:)
That is all my lovely viewers, I just thought I'd let you know where I got all my decor, as it will appear in my future posts:)

Alona xxx





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...