August 29, 2011

Summer's Gone!!!

Hey guys!!
It's been long time since I was here, was too lazy to write anything. So here it goes...

Summer is almost gone and it was complete crap with few major exceptions so I'm not compelety sad :) June turned out to be very super eventful: 
  • Being finished with College Placement 
  • Something personal - which was great! 
And how can I forget last summer month which was filled with celebrations which only ended today??






Next week I'm back into my final year at college- sad and exciting!!! Honestly, I forgot how to hold a pen..... it's been almost a year since I've studied something!! And with my major June exceptions, it will be hard to keep my mind JUST on my studies. So many things to be done throughout the year, but I'm excited!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...